Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Back from Hiatus!

How I supposed to start this? Haha. After a very looong time hiatus, now I'm back! It's been a very hectic, dynamic, and dilematic time for the past year. So many ups and downs happened throughout my life. Love, hate, work, friends, everything had mixed up to paint my life. Surprisingly November has come already!

This long awaited month finally comes to me. NOVEMBER. 

My Bonch's birthday, my Tabi's birthday, my super exciting to be trip, the mystical Six, Taeyang's comeback, BIGBANG single, Top's new album, Top's awaited movie: The Commitment, LDG's drama, JYH's drama, Bogor plan, and see? It's filled with a bunch of lovely things.
And also on this month, I wish I could make it! The possibilty to change everything that has been happened over almost two years.

Wish me luck! And may November being nice to all of you as we asked it to do ♥



Bekasi, 051113.
After watching GD on youtube :D



No comments: